Tuesday 15 July 2014

Post #2 - The Best Mascara EVER!!!

Hello!

Today I thought I would share my love for one particular mascara! Anyone that knows me knows I am a mascara addict and won't leave the house without at least one coat on my lashes, and due to this addiction I have tried and tested many. 

I have quite long lashes fortunately but my eyes are very watery, especially when it is windy or when my hay fever plays up. These two are bad put together, it means that my long lashes hit my skin around by eyes so rub all day and the watery eyes mean where they are rubbing the black tends to bleed. 

I have tried so many mascaras's to try and erase this problem and be happy with my lashes and finally I have! I discovered it whilst reading Lou Teasdale's book The Craft. It is the ... 
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara in Black!




(Left 2 coats and right 1 coats)

It adds length and volume to your lashes but doesn't bleed! This photo really doesn't do it justice but I promise it is amazing! I love this mascara mainly because if I just want my lashes to look long and separated I can apply one coat but if I want fuller lashes with a slight clump ( the way I personally prefer them ) it easily done with two! It is just the BEST mascara.

What do you think about this mascara? Have you tried it or do you have any other recommendations? Let me know in comments below!

Love Ella <3

Shop the post:

1 comment:

  1. Ooh wow i'd like to try this mascara..it looks really effective! I just reviewed Makeup Revolution's mascara on my blog recently...great if you're looking for a budget one..it's only £2!!! Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete