Sunday 3 August 2014

Guest Blogger - Palmers cocoa butter lip balm review!


Hello,
I'm C'Jai, I'm a Scottish blogger! I'm extremely 
lucky to be doing a guest post on Ella's blog!
So let's get on with the review!


Lip balm is something I have an addiction to and have far to much of!
I saw this and I HAD to pick it up, my friend has it an recommended it an also it has cocoa butter in it and i think cocoa butter smells lush! So I had to pick it up and try it!
I honestly love this so much! 
Is soo moisturising and feels so luxurious! I can't explain how much I love this lip balm!
This is an amazing overall buy, I have no regrets!

I would definitely buy this again when I finsh!

Do you like the smell of Palmer lip butters? Do you have a love or hate relationship? Tell me in the comments! 

Please check out my blog:alittlebitofeverythinq.blogspot.co.uk

Gooodbyee my beauty's!
~C'Jai xo

No comments:

Post a Comment